yourtime is our not-for-profit psychology practice. We provide free and low-cost clinical treatment and counselling, delivered by our team of experienced psychologists in a safe and supportive environment.
Our teams at Yeerongpilly and Kedron support children, adolescents, young adults, adults, older adults, couples and family groups, providing therapy across a wide range of areas and difficulties from two locations:
Yeerongpilly - Ground Floor, Unit 1, 973 Fairfield Road, Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
Kedron - Level 1, 271 Gympie Road, Kedron QLD 4031 (above Inspirations Paint)
Common reasons people come to yourtime include:
|✔ Anxiety and Depression||✔ Emotional dysregulation||✔ Adjustment Disorder|
|✔ Child behaviour and mental health||✔ Couples and relationships||✔ Bipolar disorder|
|✔ Stress and injury||✔ Self-esteem issues||✔ Career and work issues|
|✔ Behavioural problems||✔ Anger management||✔ Grief and loss|
|✔ Domestic violence victims||✔ Suicidal ideation and self-harm||✔ ADHD, Asperger's and Autism|
|✔ Cross-cultural issues||✔ Parenting and pregnancy||✔ Post-traumatic stress|
|✔ Substance and alcohol use||✔ Body image and eating disorders||✔ Chronic illness and pain|
If you have a Mental Health Care Plan, or a referral from a Paediatrician or Psychiatrist, you can access sessions which are bulk-billed (Yeerongpilly) or heavily subsidised (Kedron).
We are committed to providing high-quality accessible support. The fee recommended by the Australian Psychological Society is $246 for a one hour session. Our session fees at Kedron are as follows:
|Psychologist Type||Appointment Type||Your Fee||Medicare Rebate*||Out of Pocket*|
|General||One hour session||$135.00||$84.80*||$50.20*|
|Clinical||One hour session||$175.00||$124.50*||$50.50*|
* With a valid GP, Paediatrician or Psychiatrist referral
Being Referred to yourtime
- Make a 'long' appointment with your GP, or visit your Paediatrician or Psychiatrist, and ask them about getting a referral.
- If the referrer agrees that you need supportive therapy, please ask them to fax or email all referral paperwork to your chosen practice location.
- When we receive your referral, we'll contact you to discuss your availability for appointments and match you to a psychologist. We usually book a series of appointments so you can attend regularly.
- You are entitled to ten sessions per calendar year - usually six initial sessions, and then another four after your referrer reviews your progress.
Please contact our friendly teams: