Accoras Psychology Services (currently called yourtime Psychology) is our not-for-profit psychology and mental health practice. We provide free and low-cost clinical treatment and counselling, delivered by our team of experienced psychologists and mental health practitioners in a safe and supportive environment.
Our teams at Yeerongpilly and Kedron support children, adolescents, young adults, adults, older adults, couples and family groups, providing therapy across a wide range of areas and difficulties from two locations:
Yeerongpilly - Ground Floor, Unit 1, 973 Fairfield Road, Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
Kedron - Level 1, 271 Gympie Road, Kedron QLD 4031 (above Inspirations Paint)
Common reasons people come to our practice include:
|✔ Anxiety and Depression||✔ Emotional dysregulation||✔ Adjustment Disorder|
|✔ Child behaviour and mental health||✔ Relationship difficulties, including sexual issues||✔ Bipolar disorder|
|✔ Stress and injury||✔ Self-esteem issues||✔ Career and work issues|
|✔ Behavioural problems||✔ Anger management||✔ Grief and loss|
|✔ Domestic violence victims||✔ Suicidal ideation and self-harm||✔ ADHD, Asperger's and Autism|
|✔ Cross-cultural issues||✔ Parenting and pregnancy||✔ Post-traumatic stress|
|✔ Substance and alcohol use||✔ Body image and eating disorders||✔ Chronic illness and pain|
|✔ Couples counselling||✔ Mature and older age mental health||✔ Athletic and performance psychology|
Fees and Billing:
If you have a Mental Health Care Plan from your GP, or a referral from a Paediatrician or Psychiatrist, you can access Medicare rebates for your sessions.
Yeerongpilly offers bulk-billing for all patients. Kedron offers bulk-billing for patients with a current concession card, or otherwise affordable fees:
|Practitioner Type||Kedron Fee||Medicare Rebate*||Out of Pocket*|
|Clinical Psychologist||$185.00||$124.50*||$60.50*||Mental Health Social Worker and Counsellor||$135.00||$74.80*||$60.20*|
* With a valid Mental Health Care Plan (GP), Paediatrician or Psychiatrist referral.
* The fee recommended by the Australian Psychological Society is $246 for a one hour session.
Being Referred to Our Practices:
- Make a 'long' appointment with your GP, or visit your Paediatrician or Psychiatrist, and ask them about getting a referral.
- If the referrer agrees that you need supportive therapy, please ask them to fax or email all referral paperwork to your chosen practice location.
- When we receive your referral, we'll contact you to discuss your availability for appointments and match you to a practitioner. We usually book a series of appointments so you can attend regularly.
- You are entitled to ten sessions per calendar year - usually six initial sessions, and then another four after your referrer reviews your progress.
Please contact our friendly teams: