We provide support to our local schools, particularly those which are attended by children and young people we are engaged with, by:
- Working with children and young people in their school environment, where this is appropriate;
- Communicating and collaborating with teachers and guidance officers;
- Delivering educational seminars for parents and teachers;
- Running fun wellbeing groups for students; and
- Attending school events and festivals to provide information about positive mental health to students.
For more information about how Accoras can work with your school, please contact us.